Dear Washington State Congressional Delegation
Subject: Constitution in relationship to California now being a Territory and not a State/they violated the Constitution for the requirement to remain a State.
California has to be a territory and not a State. Article I, Section 10 of the Constitution states:
“No State shall . . . emit any bills of credit . . . .”
This is one thing which was happening rampantly in the Pre-Revolutionary timeframe. On an insistance by John Adams and by James Madison and knowing that emitting a bill of credit was extremely disruptive to commerce and personal business transaction this was a requirement which was included into the U.S. Constitution. I as of yet am unable to see what King George was doing with this same technique. If I were to read the Declaration of Indepence I am sure I would also see this type of transaction pre-eminant in King George’s time. This could have been due partially because of the time travel consequences. Our immediate cashing of checks via electronics eliminates this as a necessity.
Starting on July 2, 2009, IOU’s from California were submitted for payment to vendors. This is extremely disruptive to the economy – state and national.
You need to stand up on the floor of the House and immediately demand that all California Representative step down out of the House since they are not to be represented in the House since they are no longer a “State” because their state has violated the U.S. Constitution in Article I, Section 10.
1) California then as a Territory can collect all equivalent federal monies to balance their budget and then request permission to reenter as a State. Their budget should be balanced within a few months time.
2) This would immediately change the balance of power in the House if some of the Blue Dogs want to vote with the Republicans.
3) This huge spending mix will stop immediately.
4) Otherwise, welfare recipients and illegal immigrants will come to Washington State and sign up for welfare and other Washington State benefits because we have the lowest residency requirements and the highest welfare payout amount. The next closest state with better benefits would be New York State but the traveling distance is greater.
5) Our State budget would go from $9 Billion to maybe $20 Billion over budget instantly for the biennium.
6) The other solution would be for the federal government to bail out California from their $26 Billion deficit projection and thus eliminating the continuing process of a IOU program for California taxpayers.
Please advise as to what you will be doing. Please announce this on the Floor of the House immediately. A Point of Order statement on the Floor takes precedence over all other orders of business. This is a Constitutional issue and their is another time when disruption in the House happened. This was prior to the Civil War and all of the South left and President Lincoln ordered troops to arrest and jail all members of Congress who would not meet in the House. Then another time was when General Washington saw a problem with the Confederation of the United States. The next step if the Constitution cannot be abided by might be that the military General for the Army to take control. This is his duty if he sees that the U.S. Constitution is being violated. A legal coupe if you will. Let’s follow the Constitution and avoid having our Army General called to his responsibility of “Protecting and Defending the Constitution” as is his sworn duty before God and Country. If the Four Star General does not do this then the Three Star General must arrest all other Three and Four Star Generals and do the same. If not then are we going to proceed down to a Private performing this duty.